1. Help network users remotely and on-site, with e-mail, internet, printing, office applications, and day to day network issues.
3. Keep track and clearly document customer issues and provided solutions.
4. Schedule on-site and remote network installations.
5. Document IT setup procedures and customer network layout.
6. Monitor and Maintain Servers and routers.Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements below:
1. Bachelor degree
2. A+ Certification
3. Network+ or CCNA Certification
4. MCP or MCSA Certification
5. Bilingual English and Spanish – Informática, Sistemas, Internet